The Aprende Canada MSK Ultrasound - Shoulder course will provide a complete learning experience for scanning the shoulder with ultrasound.
The course includes a comprehensive video which will walk the learner through five key items and is followed by a short exam to verify understanding. The learner will have access to the course content for two weeks from enrollment to complete the course.
Course at a Glance
Learning Hours: The course takes approximately 1.0 hour to complete. Aprende Canada courses are designed for self-paced learning. Rough estimates of the time required to complete the course may be provided, but we encourage each learner to invest their own time, based on their own learning needs, for each subject matter.
Available Until: May 1, 2023
Type of Learning: Online
Accreditation: Certificate of Completion and 0.5 ASRT Category A Credits
Completion Requirement: The exam for this course is composed of 15 questions. In order to successfully pass the exam, you are required to attain a mark of 75%. Three attempts are allowed.
Who Should Take This Course
This course is intended for new or experienced sonographers, physicians or medical students who want to learn more about scanning the shoulder using ultrasound.
After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand shoulder anatomy
- List shoulder structures that can be scanned with ultrasound
- Know basic scanning techniques used to image a shoulder
- Describe the normal 2D sonographic features of shoulder structures
- Use the ultrasound protocol example given to scan a shoulder
The course includes:
- Course Syllabus
- Video: MSK Ultrasound – Shoulder (32 mins)
- Final Exam
- Leonardo Faundez, MA-Ed, BSc, RTNM, RDMS, RVT, CRGS, CRVS, owner and founder of Aprende Canada
- Ontario Association of Medical Radiation Sciences
Discounted member price:
You could save: