The Aprende Canada Vascular Ultrasound - Abdominal course will provide a complete learning experience for scanning the the circulatory vessels of the liver and kidneys using Doppler ultrasound.
The course includes two comprehensive videos which will walk the learner through five key items and is followed by a short exam to verify understanding. The learner will have access to the course content for four weeks from enrollment to complete the course
Course at a Glance
Learning Hours: The course takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete. Aprende Canada courses are designed for self-paced learning. Rough estimates of the time required to complete the course may be provided, but we encourage each learner to invest their own time, based on their own learning needs, for each subject matter.
Available Until: Open
Type of Learning: Online
Credit: Certificate of Completion
Completion Requirement: The exam for this course is composed of 15 questions. In order to successfully pass the exam, you are required to attain a mark of 75%. Three attempts are allowed.
Who Should Take This Course
This course is intended for new or experienced sonographers, physicians or medical students who want to learn more about scanning the circulatory vessels of the liver and kidneys using Doppler ultrasound.
After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- List liver and renal vessels that can be scanned with ultrasound
- Know basic scanning techniques to image the liver and renal vessels
- Describe the normal Doppler sonographic features of the liver and renal vessels
- Use the Doppler ultrasound protocol example given to scan the liver and renal vessels
The course includes:
- Course Syllabus
- Video: Renal Doppler (20 mins)
- Video: Liver Doppler (31 mins)
- Final Exam
- Leonardo Faundez, MA-Ed, BSc, RTNM, RDMS, RVT, CRGS, CRVS, owner and founder of Aprende Canada
- Ontario Association of Medical Radiation Sciences
Discounted member price:
You could save: